My on fleek avatar

My avatar describes me by my face looks really fierce in this picture and when I´m cheering my face is really fierce.  Also my avatar is wearing really comfy clothes and I really like to be comfy because if your comfy you fall asleep faster and I love to sleep.  My avatar has pretty curly hair and I have pretty curly hair just it gets on my nerves a lot.  My avatar also is wearing makeup I love makeup just my mom won´t let me wear it and it makes me really mad. Also my avatar eyebrows are on fleek and my eyebrows are sometimes on fleek.  Lastly my eyes are blue and so are my avatars. That´s why my avatar describes me.

Face Your Manga

One Reply to “My on fleek avatar”

1. Yes hi, I like how you described why your avatar looks similar to you in many ways. My name is also Olivia and my cousin does cheer leading too. I can tell that you like many trends. I also like make up because I’m insecure, I just have no experience with it. But my mom is a professional.