What do I do in school

My timetable is basically wake up got to school do cheer go to bed I would compare them to other students by might  wake up go to school then they go home then they start playing video games but I don’t do that 1st of all because I don’t like playing video games and second of all I don’t have enough time.

The time that I start school is at 7:35 the time I end is at 2:35. The numbers of lessons I learn each class is one so one Social Studies, one Math, one ELA, one PBL and one Science. The brakes of the day are you have locker brakes which are after first period,second period,third period and the end of the day.

How many days are in my school year? There are 175 days in my school year. The seasons in my school year are summer, winter, fall and  spring. The only time I have class changes are when we switch terms and they are going to be my 6th and 7th period.  The only time I have have my free time is in advisory if you don’t know what advisory is it is basically where you can go where ever you won’t as long as you tell the teacher or you can sit in there and do you work.

The promblem I want to solve while I’m out of school is I want to really help homeless people. My plan is too call someone at a homeless shelter and ask if I can come and help out with anything they need any. The people I’m going to help are the homeless people.

I’m going to accomplish by just thinking really hard on when, where,how ,what. When is it going to be? I really don’t know when its going to be but I’m going to start thinking about that. Where is it going to be? It’s going to be at some homeless shelter . How is going to work? It’s going to work by I’m just going to call a homeless shelter and ask if I can help with anything they need help with. I really don’t know what, what would be.

If I was a principal for a week I would never let the kids or teachers or me come to school because I also don’t like school. That’s not realistic so I would probably try to get the school hours way shorter than they already are. The kids would diffently love me for that and I love kids because they are so cute only like 5 year old’s if their older then they are complete brats.

If I was a teacher for a week I would say that you guys can get on your phone because teaching wouldn’t really be my thing but I would tell them also that every 5 minutes they would have to look up something with education. Maybe my kids wouldn’t like me because of that but that’s okay. I mean I wouldn’t have them be on their phones most of the time I would let them be on their phones for about 5-10 minutes then I would actually be a teacher not like a mean teacher or anything more like a really nice and very fun teacher because I think school should be fun not boring.

Teacher's Desk - Linn SchoolCreative Commons License Todd Petrie via Compfightsymetrical swingsOrest Ukrainsky via Compfight

Fun educational games

Different ways to know what you have for homework