My 20% Project

My 20% Project

Our  project is going over to a Elementary school to teach kids some cheers,I’m working with Gabby, we are also teaching 2nd and 3rd graders.

My feelings about this project is I’m so happy I’m teaching something I love.   I’m happy about this project because I love cheer leading I’ve been doing it for a very long time so I’m happy Gabby and I came up with this project. I’m also really sad.   I’m sad because I really wanted to do more grades than just second and third graders,and more kids than just ten.  Last feeling is that I’m fired up because I get to work the the best mentor ever……. Shari she works at the Elementary school we are going to and she is the best to work with and also I’m fired up because I get to work with kids and I absolutely love kids so much they are my favorite thing in the world.

Our goals

Our goals are  to get brochures done and the flyers for the school,also we really want to go over there really soon just to talk to our mentor and the kids.  The really want to go over there so the kids know what we are doing for our project and we want the other teachers there to know what we are doing for them.  We really want this project to work out because when we first stared out we had know idea what to do.

See my Visual Aide for more information.