My Passion

SEA to SKY International Cheerleading 2017Creative Commons License GoToVan via Compfight

What is my passion? My passion is cheerleading. ? Why? Because I have this coach and he is the best coach ever. He has helped me through everything. He has helped me to be a great leader,get my tumbling skills, and he has helped me with my life skills. My coach said one day I get to high school and if I go to Disney World I will come and watch you and that told me that he loves me. Also when he told me that once I’m out of high school he will quit coaching that also told me that he really loves me. I have been with him for about 7 years and it has been the best seven years I have had because as I have already told you he has help me be a great leader, tumbling skills, and life skills. He will always and forever be my favorite coach ever and I will never switch gyms unless he comes with me.

Tips on how to get to a good cheer gym is search good cheerleading gyms online. Second is call there and ask when you can get into a class or a private. Then if you still like it just keep staying there at that gym. Make sure you work really hard when you go to that gym. Cheerleading is fun you just have to work hard and make friends also have fun when you do it because if you don´t have fun then you will want to quit right away. Just make sure if you don´t like what you did t that gym tell your parents and ask them if you can try a diffrent gym.