Where I Want To Travel To!

Where do I want to travel? I really want to travel to Paris because of the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower is located in Champ de Mars Paris,France. Paris just seems like the most loving thing ever in the world because of obviously the Eiffel Tower but also Notre-Dame Cathedral. Paris has always been my dream vacation because it´s so pretty there but I know that it is really  expensive to go there and it will cost even more if I fly and just so much more but if I become then I will save up and I will definitely go there with my best friend Tori. Paris I will be coming for you and I will love you forever!

Where have I been in the world? Well, the only place I have been is Panama,Florida. I was only there for  my brothers baseball and my dad´s softball when he was young. It was so fun because I got to hang with my family and with my friends. Florida is hot but when you go at the right time it feels so freaking good. My mom and dad use to take us out of school and we always went to Florida around September and it felt so good, but the bad thing is we still had to do homework because my mom said that if we did not finish thing we could not go to the beach or pool.

I really want to go to California because the Dolan Twins are there and it´s just so pretty. California has so many cool things like Super stars and UCLA that´s where I really want to go there for college. If I get to go to California then I will want to tour everything there and just have fun with friends and maybe meet new friends. California has always been my dream place to go on vacation with either my frinds or family or both that would be even better.

Thing you can do in California

Great beaches in California

Bird at Bridge Elvis Kennedy via Compfight