How to comment

Hello good morning/afternoon/night. I´m Olivia and today i´m  going to write a post or a blog whatever you want to Richard Branson Life is much more fun when it is filled with adventure and saying yes to new experiencesCreative Commons License BK via Compfightcall it.

As you can tell by the title I´m going to tell you about how to write a comment and how to write a good comment.  Let´s start with how to write a good comment, so first you want to be specific. What do I mean? What I mean is being specific is whatever they wrote about like if they wrote about dogs you don´t want to go of topic because if you go off topic then they might not know what your talking about.  Next is don´t write a little tiny comment like I loved your blog or your sooooooo good at writing those  are like dead end comments. What are dead end comments? Dead end comments are like they don´t need to be written. Moving on to how to write a comment.

Do you see the side bar thing well if you scroll down there is a thing that says comment click on it it will come up with a lot of different highlighted that say learn more about comments here when you click on that you will scroll down a little bit and click on subscribe to comments then after that you will just fill in the blanks.